The International IIE (Institute of Industrial Engineers) Conference will be held in Istanbul, between June 26 – 28, 2013. The Conference will bring together researchers and practitioners from across the world in the many diverse disciplines in Industrial Engineering including Operations Research, Supply Chain, Quality, Manufacturing and Systems Engineering. It will also offer participants an opportunity to look ahead into future trends.
The conference theme has been determined as “The Global Reach of IE”.
Participants are encouraged to submit work as well as proposals of sessions relevant to the conference theme.
Highlights of the program
• Leading speakers, both academics and practitioners
• Parallel streams for paper presentations
• Special sessions on focused issues based on the participants’ interests
• Selected papers published in journal special issues
• Conference dinner and sightseeing
• Pre and post conference tours
• Plant tours
• Partners’ program
Ihsan Sabuncuoglu Bopaya Bidanda
Abdullah Gül University University of Pittsburgh